Thursday 4 December 2014

EXHAUST UPGRADE.

Hi all, start feeling my car is lost torque when pickup. So i start getting some information of exhaust system knowledge. I was very lucky, one of my friend introduce me an experts in custom made exhaust , and the shop is located in  BATU CAVE area. The shop name call JIANHANG.




I went there to have consult in understanding exhaust system by JIANHANG boss. Thanks to the Boss explain all the exhaust design and those other different setting are use for.

The JIANHANG boss introduce me the custom made center bullet and the rear muffler designed by himself,




the boss told me that change step by step, so i choose change the center bullet its cost me around RM450 with installation.


inner view of the center bullet. (inner size 1.7 inch)


installation in progress.

taking out the old 1.


weld on the new center bullet.




after install and reposition and touch up the final welding.


perfectly done.



No comments:

Post a Comment